Renaissance Box features efficiency, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes, each of which offers residents several unique features. Each unit features large windows that provide abundant natural lighting and dynamic views of either the surrounding neighborhood or downtown St. Paul. Column capitals dating to the original 1914 construction are visible in individual units and hallways, while the loft-style apartments include exposed brick, original floors and open ceilings.
- 9-foot windows offering dynamic views
- Abundant natural lighting
- Central heating & cooling
- Concrete floors
- Exposed brick interior
- High ceilings
- Loft-style units in a renovated, historic St. Paul warehouse
- Private storage
Pets - allowed
- Comments: Acceptable pets include dogs, cats, and fish. Requests to keep pets of any other type must be presented to Management in writing. Dog breed and size restrictions apply.